We are opened to serve you.
We care about you. During this concern period, we have stepped up measures to protect you and to give you a peace of mind to dine and enjoy the moments with your loved ones.
We will continue to open our Cafe to serve you with the following measures:
• 1 metre between tables or different groups of diners.
• At all time, only T1, T3, T4, T6, T7 and T9 customers are allowed in the Cafe.
• All customers must wait outside the Cafe until our Staff escorts you in.
• The number of guests per table is limited to 5 guests:
• There will always be 15 mins apart from the next reservation arrival, so our Staffs have enough time to sanitize the tables, chairs and etc...
• We will bill you early, so you have peace of mind to leave on time.
• Extension is based on availability.
• You are encouraged to come on time.
• Let us take up our social responsibility to save lives. If you are feeling unwell and developed these symptoms, please see a doctor immediately and rest at home. These symptoms are:
• Shortness of breath
• If you have received Stay Home Notice from the Government, please stay at home. Your act will save live.
We believe that this concern period will end one day. Let us show care, consideration and kindness to encourage everyone whom we meet.
See you soon beautiful people.
Thanks & regards